Stadium2

Stadium2

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Leftovers

So, it's time to weigh in on the last game of football for awhile.
Ben Roethlisberger, let me introduce you to KARMA. You and Tiger Woods should be roommates. Oh, you might want to save those late night booze induced karaoke sessions to a minimum during Super Bowl week and save that for Disney World. Oh yeah. You aren't going to Disney World because you have no self control.
Lawrence Timmons, I'm really sorry I rooted against you in the Super Bowl.
Maurkice Pouncey, we all knew you weren't playing in the Super Bowl and we all knew the Steelers could not win without you.
Byron Leftwich, still just 1 Super Bowl ring. We saw you in the Locker Room with Ben trying to act like y'all are old buddies. Seriously.
Aaron Rodgers, I love you because your dad is a Chiropractor.
Clay Matthews, you still need to cut your hair.
Jordy Nelson, thanks for getting rid of the "dropsy's".

Saturday Morning, I went down to the local Barnes & Noble and met Ryan Sprague. He was on the FSU National Championship team in 1999. He wrote a book called "Grateful". He was nice and signed my book. He also noticed my 2003 Rivalry Week Florida vs. Florida State hat. It's my favorite hat. I really like the book so far. 

Already gearing up for the NFL combine!! (Go Ponder, GO!!!)

2 comments: