Stadium2

Stadium2

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hair

Ok. Hair. This is how it is. If your are lucky enough to be in the National Football League, you do ok. Ok enough to afford a hair cut. Troy Polamalu, I'm calling you out. CUT THAT HAIR. We are tired of seeing your Head and Shoulders ads on tv. Look, all I'm saying is that if I was playing against Polamalu and I could grab a handful of that hair and pull it out I would. I would then take it and hang it in the locker room as a souvenir. Talk about a motivator.
While we are on the subject....Clay Matthews, you need a hair cut too. Also, you need to quit hugging players. Are you afraid of the "FED EX" envelope? Tackle them. It's ok. You're going to get a fine and then you're going to pay it and some kids are going to get a nice playground in Green Bay. Otherwise, you look like you are trying to get a date with Matt Ryan.

S.N.- Fines from the League come Fed Ex the next day. The money from fines go to the team's charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment