Stadium2

Stadium2

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Combine

Although I have not had the opportunity to watch as much of the NFL Combine as I would have liked, I'm catching up rapidly. The one thing that is annoying me greatly is this whole Cam Newton thing. I mean really.  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2008/11/backup-qb-camer.html
If you read the article above you will realize, he has issues. Not to mention the $200,000 question at Auburn. One of the commentators on NFL Network "if an owner can't trust someone when they are broke, he can't trust him with his millions." Cam Newton also has an annoying swagger. What it says to me is "I think I'm better than ANYone else." " I put the I in TEAM." "I have the Jamarcus Russell-soon-to-be-unemployable look about me and I'm gonna fool all these people." You don't fool me and I'm not buying it.
On the other hand, Julio Jones is looking good. As is Stephen Paea. He had a great weight lift!! I would love to have him on the Jaguars Defense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment