Stadium2

Stadium2

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Apparently, You Can Find Football In Anything

I was feeding my obsession about the Shamrock Shake the non-caloric way: reading about it!! I have been in the past slightly obsessive about finding them. Driving from McDonald's to McDonald's looking for the March Madness of Milk Shakes. However, MSN actually had an article about it today.
http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/shamrock-shakes-are-back-again
You will also read how the Shamrock Shakes were started and that they actually have a charity attached to them! Who knew? I make it my mission to find football in everything.
So I mentioned Julio Jones and he fractures his foot. It will require surgery and pins.
Marcus Stroud, former Jaguar, has signed a 2 yr deal with the Patriots. Am I missing something? Bill Belichick.....you are an enigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment