Stadium2

Stadium2

Thursday, March 22, 2012

You are NOT on my team.. My Letter to Tim Tebow

This is the last of what I have to say about Tebow.
This is my letter to Tebow:

Dear Sir,
I realize that you won how many National Championships? That you annihilated Florida State on a yearly basis for how many years? That your humble pie attitude is just a ruse. You got how far into the playoffs last season? And you turned down coming to my team, The Jacksonville Jaguars, to go to the New York Jets. This is the most unforgivable sin. My team wasn't good enough for you. You had to go to a team with a franchise quarterback. Coincidentally, that you will never surpass even though he is dismal. What about that filthy mouthed Rex Ryan? You will spend the majority of your time praying for him instead of practicing. (practice? in my best Allen Iverson voice)
You really think you are big time now, don't you? You have now missed an opportunity to be on my team. With any luck you will never be on my team. I am washing my hands of you and all the good you could have done for Jacksonville and it's fans. I only hope you take all those fair weather and disciple-like following you have to New York.
And don't think I have forgotten about that Nease High School thing. You never went to school there. You only played football there. It's noble of your mom to home school you, but rent an apartment across town from where you really live and let you play at Nease? Seriously, is that doing things the right way? I doubt it. All for the greater good. Thanks for making your hometown look and feel like a bunch of idiots. Hopefully, the Times-Union will stop giving you "all that hometown press" you are used to having. Hopefully, everyone has had a snoot full of you. I have. And you are not even on my team.

MDK in the House

No comments:

Post a Comment