Stadium2

Stadium2

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Opposing Fan Code Of Conduct For Everbank Field Home Of The Jacksonville Jaguars

If you missed my previous post, that's unfortunate. However, feel free to back track or just read below. There have been so many problems with opposing fans in our stadium, I felt as if the Opposing Fan Code of Conduct needed to be updated. Who better to do it than MDK??!! Persecuted and abused at the hands of opposing fans, then like a Phoenix from the Ashes:




Everbank Field, Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars Opposing Fan Code Of Conduct


1. Cheer when your team does something good. Then sit down and shut up.
2. Do not plant yourself in my seat. It's mine. I paid for it. Go sit in your assigned/designated seat and leave me alone.
3. You have a corresponding side of the stadium if you are a fan of the opposing team. If you wish to jack someone's seats, go there and do it.
4. Do not become disrespectful to my team and myself when my team does something "bad" and your team does something "good".
5. Please do not get drunk in my stadium. If you throw up on me, you will have a bad time.
6. Feel free to take your shenanigans to the parking lot and express them.




Feel free to share. We may not deserve respect in other venues, but our home turf is hallowed no matter what (or how bad we are).


MDK In The House


YOU Must Respect My House (Stadium)

No comments:

Post a Comment