Stadium2

Stadium2

Monday, September 15, 2014

Jaguars Point Of View: First Things First, I'm A Realist

In the great and wise words of Iggy Azalea we hear: "First things first, I'm a realist." Regarding the Jaguars, I know what I saw in the game against Washington on Sunday. I DON'T NEED TO DEPEND ON THE EYES AND THOUGHTS OF OTHERS. I'm tired of seeing the rants: It's Henne, It's the Offensive Line, It's both, or the Defense stinks. I believe in the 24 hour rule. Personally I'm ready to move on. No I don't care if Henne plays. No I don't care if they start Bortles. I don't care to hear it. I'm tired of reading it. This is still my team. I didn't like what I saw but I'm still here. It's like when my dog does something bad, I still love her, but I got my eyes on her. Do I want to win? YES!! But a front office that listens to the fans will sit with them. Seriously. It's nearing the 24 hour mark and it's time to put up and shut up.


Personally, this why we play Fantasy Football isn't it? We get to pick who we want to play on our team, who we want to start and who we want to bench. It's a control thing.




So, if it takes logging off Facebook for a few days I will. If it takes divorcing myself from Jaguar fan pages, I'll do that too.


I know what I see and hear. I don't need any help. Thanks.




MDK In The House


We Must Protect This House

No comments:

Post a Comment