Stadium2

Stadium2

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankful For My Football Passion

I realize I missed the boat on the November thankfulness thing. I'm typically quiet about these things. I'm not altogether comfortable bearing my soul on Facebook.
But I am thankful for my husband, friends and family. I'm thankful I have a great job that I love. I'm thankful that 10 times a year I see my team play live and in person. Not many people are that fortunate. I'm thankful I drive a Turbo even if it's not murdered out...yet. Thankful my FSU is Number 1 in the polls.
What I'm thankful for is my football passion. Daily, on a certain sports radio Facebook page, someone at that station will write a blog that's as bland as vanilla. There's no passion. There's no tongue in cheek outrageousness. There's no life in it. Then why write it? You may as well write a news article about it. To me, blogging is supposed to be "what you are fired up about/what you think is interesting". So, that's why posts are random. That's why they are fiery.
Moral of this story: GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

MDK In The House

We MUST Protect This House

No comments:

Post a Comment