Stadium2

Stadium2

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Not Even If He Was My Husband

In honor of the Tim Tebow Charity Golf Tournament last weekend, many of my friends who know the story in this blog have asked me to share it with you. It is a true story and if you know me you will get a chuckle, hopefully. I will say Tim was very gracious about Bobby Bowden coming to play in his charity golf tournament. If only Tim would've played for him. But that is what makes the story...What could've been.
I have been accused of many things when it comes to Tim Tebow, the likable football figure from the University of Florida. He's still on the roster for the New York Jets. Some of you may remember last year when The Jacksonville Jaguars were in a bidding war with the Jets to acquire Tim Tebow.Tim CHOSE New York over Jacksonville. *Sigh* And here we are. The new GM for the Jacksonville Jaguars was asked in a press conference about getting Tim Tebow. This is his reply:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hApQGZGEfRU  "Not Even If He's Released"

What I've left out of the story is all the years Tim beat Florida State while playing for the Gators. And how I've had to listen to this for years on end. If you've read any part of my blogs you know, "if you are on my Team, you are on My team". My team meaning the Jaguars or the Seminoles.

Several nights ago, I went to sleep and woke up around 4 A.M. I woke up disoriented and not really knowing where I was. Like someone was chasing me! And then I start to remember.... my dream. In my dream, I had memory loss. Not sure how. Must've bumped my head or something. I have some old neighbors from the Westside visiting me. Trying to bring memories back. They're telling me something I can't comprehend. They are showing me pictures and a marriage certificate. They are telling me I'm married to Tim Tebow and I keep telling them "It's not possible. I'm a Florida State Seminole". They are telling me about a private ceremony kept hush-hush. Because he's so famous. I kept insisting "It's not possible. I'm a Seminole". Apparently, I'm a die-hard. Even in my sleep.

MDK In The House

We Must Protect This House

Stay Calm Wear Black

No comments:

Post a Comment