Stadium2

Stadium2

Saturday, October 6, 2012

No 24 hrs Needed

This week has been an all new football low for me personally. Last weeks loss to the Bengals felt all encompassing. Little did I know that 6 short days later, my ORIGINAL team, FSU, would disappoint in a way never imagined by myself or the twitter world apparently. Tonights game was one of THE most disappointing FSU games I have personally ever witnessed. I don't care what anyone says. Jimbo Fisher forced Bobby Bowden out. Jimbo "thought" he was ready to run a major college football franchise. Let's be honest folks, it's a franchise. Jimbo thought he would walk right in and turn it around. And to a certain extent he did. We have won several matchups with Florida but only because they were lesser teams. That's not Florida State. We go in as the underdog and outplay other teams. That used to be our M.O.. Now we lose to unranked NC State because we can. E.J., God Bless You. You are not Charlie Ward. I'm not even sure you are a team leader. And you know what else I know? Jimbo you can't be an offensive coordinator AND head coach. Other coaches can. YOU CANNOT. It has been proven many times but tonight is the straw that broke the camel's back. You have lost the FSU faithful. You won't be able to sell out Doak. I live in Jacksonville. But I no longer call it Jacksonville. I call it Gainesville North. I'm Sick of it. SICK. Sick. Sick. Sick.

What's going to have to happen to restore FSU to it's proper place? I mean we haven't even had a scandal. What will have to happen to bring glory back to Florida State? GET RID OF FISHER. SOON. And get us a real coach with a REAL offensive coordinator.

Did anyone happen to notice that this week, FSU lost 2 4-star recruits??!! Anybody?! I want to know why!!!!

But you know what, at least I ain't crying about it like Tim Tebow would. There's no crying in football. But there certainly is anger and frustration.

MDK in the House

We must protect this house

1 comment:

  1. You articulate your anger well; that's difficult to do. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete