Stadium2

Stadium2

Monday, June 11, 2012

What Jacksonville Jaguars and Murdered Out Cars Have in Common

Do you see these cars? Can you tell me why they are different from other cars?
Some cars think they are "murdered out". They black out the tail lights, but still have SHINY rims. That's not murdered out. Some people paint their cars flat black and leave the shiny trim and emblems. Some people black out the whole car, buy black rims with silver edge. That's not murdered out peeps. Do you know why people do these things to their cars? They want to be stealth. You will never see these cars coming.
So you're asking "what does that have to do with football?" Well, tonight, while I waited 20 minutes for my Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken at Publix, I decided I would start scoping out Fantasy Football  magazines. It's never too early and there is no off season. I started browsing through the FF magazine. Maurice Jones-Drew is listed no.4 in running backs. Well OK. Justin Blackmon is listed no. 41 in wide receivers. Ouch. You know because apparently to these idiots we still have Jack Del Rio coaching. Apparently new coaching and ownership means nothing to these people. I took a look at Marcedes Lewis on the tight end list and then I half threw down the magazine back into it's spot and returned to the deli for my rotisserie chicken. I realize the Nay Sayers make more money by being negative than positive. Just know this Matt Ryan would not be Mattie Ice without Coach Mularkey. And Coach Mularkey is our new coach. So Nay Sayers, LISTEN UP: IT'S A NEW YEAR, IT'S NEW OWNERSHIP, IT'S NEW COACHING. I don't care what you say, we are going to sneak up on you like these stealth cars.
One final car that snuck up on me around Daytona several weeks ago:
NFL, you are next to be snuck up on. The Jaguars will be stealth. We will be the underdog. Bring the hate and nastiness. We will feed on it like yesterday's spaghetti. Keep trash talkin'. It's on.

MDK in the House

We must protect this House.

No comments:

Post a Comment