Stadium2

Stadium2

Monday, February 20, 2012

All the "LUCK" I Can Stand

This whole Andrew Luck thing is really getting on my nerves. I was a lot happier before this kid came along. My team had only to compete with the Peyton Manning's of the world. Now, this Luck kid is invading the draft. Having, in my opinion, been hand picked by the Indianapolis Colts to be the Successor of Peyton Manning. (See "They Don't Call it the Naive Football League") Hand picked at all costs. However, now Jim Irsay has lost his noodle by treating Peyton Manning like the plaque. Even outing him on an undisclosed surgery. Geez. This thing is going to go down all the way to the wire. March 8th I will be staying up until midnight because that's how long it's going to take for Irsay to make up his mind. But I have a feeling he's already decided. Someone might want to let Irsay know that if he keeps doing this to Peyton, no one will want to play for him. Except Andrew Luck.
There's more than 1 Luck that I have a problem with at this time. For those of you who don't know, Oliver Luck, Andrew's dad, is the Athletic Director at West Virginia. Being the die hard and unforgiving FSU fan that I am, I am extremely put out with AD Luck and West Virginia. You do not cancel a game, a commitment to play another University 6-7 months before the date.  I am surprised by the lack of sportsmanship AD Luck is showing. (And NO I really don't care if he's upgrading to a different Conference.) This past week, Savannah State was announced as the replacement. Great. What if FSU turns out to be BCS Championship level next year but because strength of schedule is cheated out of it because AD Luck didn't want to honor a commitment. It's OK West Virginia. That Karma girl hasn't been much of a friend to you and she's not about to start.
I also want to mention the ridiculousness of Andrew Luck and R.G. Griffin III. You go all the way to the combine and you aren't going to throw???!!!! Seriously??? This is the biggest interview of your life. You shouldn't get the option of what YOU WANT to do at it. Show everyone you can shine. Bunch of wussies. Same thing goes for whoever doesn't want to run the 40. Get out from behind your mother and run. Geesh. What a bunch of softies.

MDK in the House
"We must protect this house"

1 comment:

  1. Andrew Luck will sit behind Peyton if he is still a colt, just saying.

    ReplyDelete